Sunday, November 21, 2010

Today I am Thankful For My Nordell Grandchildren


Today I am thankful for Bella and Evie Nordell.  Bella is my second granddaughter.  She was born in Italy and of course I could not come for her birth.  Her mother was a trouper and handled her pregnancy pretty much alone, with just the help of Branch members.         Bella and I got very close when Heather was pregnant with Evie.  Once again it was when Brandon was deployed and Heather was having a rough time.  I packed up and moved in to make sure that Heather and Bella were eating properly.  We had a wonderful time.  At the end of my stay everyone in our family but Brandon met at Heather's for Christmas.  It was a joyous time.  I wonder when it will happen again?  


Bella will be 8 this coming March.  Once again we will miss her landmark birthday because they are far away in Okinawa, but that is the way life is.  She knows we love her.  Evie is 3 years old.   Evie is our fourth granddaughter and a very busy young lady.  Where Bella will sleep until noon, Evie has to be up at dawn.  They are keeping Heather on her toes.  One day they will live close again and that will be a joyous time!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Having you come out and stay while I was pregnant with Evie was wonderful. I am not sure how I would have gotten through without you there! We love you so much and miss you!