Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I am Thankful For My Husband

I am thankful for Clyde everyday but today I will post about him.  I love that he so willingly drives me to seminary every morning because my night blindness is so bad that I can't get there on my own.  I love that he pretty much chauffeurs me everywhere I need to be because I cannot figure out my way around Rhode Island.  I love to be with him.  Someone saw us coming into the room together at a stake meeting not to long ago and laughed.  They said that they knew we would be together because they had never seen us apart.  We will be married 38 years this year and have known each other 39.  We are still best friends.  It has been worth every step of our journey to get to this point.

1 comment:

Cari said...

I am very thankful for your husband, too! :-)