Friday, November 5, 2010

I Am Thankful For a Good Doctor

Yesterday I went to see my endocrinologist.  I have had thyroid issues since Heather was born.  This Dr. has been monitoring me for several years now.  I have a new primary care physician that I do not like and I am trying to find a new one.  It turns out that my endocrinoligist quietly listened to all of my complaints and told me to basically hold to his course - not the new doctor.  He also said that I had been mis-diagnosed and to not panic.  I left feeling so much better.  I do need to lose weight and get back to where I was 4 years ago.  I would feel so much better.  I am just so grateful that he listens and reassures the way he does.

I am hoping to be able to blog but I have been having problem getting into my blog to blog.  We will see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: