Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Am Thankful I am a Member of the Church

Today I am thankful I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  It is our stake conference this weekend and we have two members of the Seventy speaking to us.  It will be a long weekend but a wonderful one.  I am grateful for all the gospel has taught me.  Gaining my testimony has come through time but it is a knowledge that is mine and one that I will continue to work on.  I know this is the true and living Church of Christ on the earth at this time and I am so grateful to be a part of it.

PS:  I have tried to put pictures on my posts but for some reason the blog is blocking me.  It says I don't have a license for my own pictures!  I need to figure out how to unblock this latest 'block' that has caused this.

No comments: