Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Today I am Thankful for Heather

Heather Lou is my second daughter.  She had kind of a rough start in that I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer during my pregnancy with her.  Our family has great stories about Heather.  We are so blessed to have Heather in our life.  She is currently in Okinawa with her husband and 2 daughters.  This is not a part of life that I enjoy.  I like it better when my children and grandchildren are close by and not strung across the globe.  I miss her this time of year especially.  The year she was pregnant with Evie, I was able to spend several months with her and Bella.  We had a wonderful time and one of the only times our whole family has ever been together (except for Brandon).  The Lord has truly blessed me with a wonderful family.

No comments: