Monday, November 15, 2010

I am Thankful for Sedona

Sedona is where I work out.  It is place for only women.  They have an exercise circuit, weight center, classes, diet and nutrition consultations and a bike room plus saunas and a tanning bed.  You can get the perks you want and you pay accordingly.  I can walk there so I try to go at least 3 times a week but I feel better when I go 5 times a week.  I go and do the circuit, have them check my weight and food diary and then sit in the sauna.  It is bliss.  I had a misdiagnoses a couple of months ago and when I went to the RN that runs Sedona and discussed my concerns, she immediately put me at ease, got me back on track and basically made my life better.  I consider the consultants there some of my best friends.  I know they care about me.  I am grateful that my sweet husband discovered this wonderful place.  It has been one of the best blessings in my life.  One of these days my weight will back to where it was 4 years ago.   Then life will be good!  But I am getting there.

No comments: