Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am Thankful for my Son-in-laws!

This picture was taken 4 years ago in Las Vegas when we all descended upon Heather for Christmas.  Brandon Nordell was in Kuwait.  From left to right in the picture: Chris Davis, Carl Pfiester, Clyde and Andy Bahlmann.  I wish Brandon could have been with us, in fact I wish our family could be all together more often (just once would be glorious!).  I have wanted sons for as long as I can remember.  To have the sons (I dropped the 'in-law' a long time ago) that I acquired through marriage - well I am very blessed indeed.  The Lord has blessed each of our daughters with the right husband and each of these men is an incredible father.  We are extremely blessed in so many ways but we are truly blessed with our wonderful family that is so close and loves each other so much.

No comments: