Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Popi!

Today is my father's birthday.  I have been gone all day and haven't had a chance to blog before now.  I wanted to do a bunch of pictures but every time I try to upload one it tells me I don't have the license too.  In other words - I am frustrated and tired.  I didn't want today to pass though without saying how grateful I am that Archie Maynard Brugger is my father.  He has been the best father anyone could want and I am very proud to call him mine.  To add to that he is also an amazing grandfather and many of our daughters' friends have adopted him as their Popi too.  We are blessed to have such an incredible man in our life.  I am so grateful to be able to call him Dad.

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

Amen to that. I thought of Popi and Dad today, since it is his baptism day. Plus, it was my due date. A big day!