Sunday, April 13, 2014

'Tis Sweet to Sing...

It was a beautiful Sabbath day.   I know that Clyde and I repeat the same things but then we do most everything together.  The buses we take both changed routes.  Not severely but enough to ensue a bit of a panic feeling until we got our bearings.  Church was fun and enlightening.  The headsets did not work today very well and listening was giving me a headache.  I finally just tried to listen carefully and muddle through.  I think I did pretty well.  For Relief Society I asked a beautiful young woman that just returned from her mission at Temple Square in December to interpret for us.  She was a big help and so pleasant to listen too.

Clyde forget his nametag today and so did both the Hansen's.  His suit is getting so big that he can pull the pants down without unbuttoning or unzipping.  Pretty sad.  Me - I stay the same.

It has rained off and on all day long.  I hope that the rainy weather will leave and we will have sunshine for the next few days.

I have a ham in the oven, with baked potatoes and asparagus.  I need to go and cut up vegetables and dinner will be ready in just a few minutes.  I need to get our lunch ready today so I don't have as much to worry about in the morning.

No comments: