Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I'm still home...

...but Clyde has been at work for the last 2 days alone.  This morning he got to work and found out the files he did yesterday were somehow corrupted.  He doesn't know if he needs to redo all the work of yesterday or not.  He is waiting for Chris Norton, our area supervisor, to let us know.  I will hopefully feel well enough to go tomorrow.

I love Danish honey.  That sounds odd but here is why.  It is like the spun honey you sometimes can get in the states - but it is not whipped.  Somehow their cooking process brings it to a candy like state.  I have to say too that since I have been eating some honey everyday, my allergies are so much better.  I guess the old wives tale is true.

Fortunately Clyde was able to download the books he did today with no problem.  FamilySearch wants us to digitize the indexes to the protocols.  Copenhagen said that the new data will be indexed pretty quickly and would be much more informative.  They want us to spend our time doing documents that matter.  We will see who wins.

I finally had time to watch the Women's Conference today.  I sobbed through the whole thing.  Not sure why.

No comments: