Monday, April 7, 2014

A Good Day after a Great Weekend

I had a hard time sleeping last night because I was overstimulated by all of the General Conference we watched yesterday.  I kept rolling through the talks and the music.  Not a bad way to spend the night but I was worn out by this morning.

Jeppe asked what we did this weekend, so I told him.  He was intrigued that we would/could watch the broadcasts from our homes.  He asked even more questions when I told him that in a few days the proceedings would be published in Danish.  I will give him the address as soon as they are in Danish.

We started the indexes for all of the protocols we have done.  We got 7 of them finished today.  Hopefully we can get this project over with quickly and move on to our next one.

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

You are being a missionary in more ways than one. Thank you for your example to my family. We love you.