Sunday, April 6, 2014

New Resolutions

I have said this in several blogs after General Conference, but now is when I make my resolutions for the next 6 months.  I evaluate what I have done and how well I have progressed and then sit down and start fresh.  It is Spring and the time of new beginnings anyway.  What a fitting way to start the new season.  We still have one more session to watch (which we will watch tomorrow evening after work) and then I will fully decide what needs to be my new goals.  I have already committed to doing my 'duty in the Gospel', thanks to President Eyring's talk yesterday.  I am definitely implementing an 'Attitude of Gratitude' as President Uchtdorf suggests.  Those 2 will be my primary goals.

Tomorrow is a new day at work and we will begin the indexes.  Hopefully we can get this out of the way and start on new projects soon.

No comments: