Friday, February 7, 2014

The Presentation Went Well

We gave our presentation at the archives today and did it in Danish.  They loved it and were impressed with how well we did.  After that at everyone started speaking Danish to us.  I picked up most of what they said but would have them say it in English for clarification.  It was a wonderful day.

Annika, a coworker, is scanning photos taken in the 30's and 40's for online use.  One of the things she did in her presentation was to go and stand on the street corners where pictures were taken.  3 pictures could have been taken in 1948 but 2 had been completely changed.  It was fascinating to see the difference.

I am going to have to rethink my outer wear.  My new coat is so warm that I became overheated today.  I will now have to know the high for the day and dress accordingly.

No comments: