Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Let the Sunshine!

The sun is rising at 7:10 and setting at 5:45.  It has been shining for 4 days straight.  I don't think we have had sun for this many days in a row since we moved here.  The funny thing about the moon here is you see it when it is up during the day.  I see more daytime than nighttime moons. 

Uniforms of professions are color coded.  The people that keep the streets clean wear a bright green and yellow combination.  The janitors at the train station wear bright orange.  If someone is dressed all in white, they are painters or masons.  Fire fighters wear a brown color.  Once you learn the code, you can tell what someone's profession is.  Postal Workers wear red.  I took a picture a picture of the postal carts.  They are basically electrified bicycles with bins on the front.

I laugh at the channels on the TV.  You can watch darts, badminton and even BINGO.  There is a channel in the evening showing people sleeping.  That is about the weirdest channel of all.

We take the test on Thursday.  I hope we do okay but mostly I pray that Clyde is well.  It is so frustrating for him to be sick non-stop.  I don't know what to do.  I am tired of feeling helpless.

No comments: