Saturday, February 15, 2014

Dav after Valentine's day


This is kind of blurry.  I will try and get a better picture in the future when I am not playing with early morning and cloudy conditions.  I will also try and find out what this building is.  It is across from the Copenhagen train station and Tivoli.  I love the copper around the windows and on the 'steeple' (it is the green color you see).  When I was younger and would see these types of building with the copper roof or trim, I wanted to polish it until it was back to copper color.  Now I see the beauty of the aged and tarnished color.  It was built about 1734.

Today was a quiet day.  We went shopping and have been preparing for the Sabbath.  I was able to wear just a light jacket when we went to the bakery to get our bread.  The sun didn't come out until just before it set though.  I basked in it like a lazy cat.  Love the sun.

No comments: