Monday, February 24, 2014

Clyde is down again

Clyde was up coughing again all night.  He is running fever and has slept all day - but how restful, I don't know.  He wakes up and coughs and coughs.  His chest hurts and he wheezes when he breathes.  So tired of this.  I on the other hand woke up excited and feeling better than I have in weeks.

I am finally getting the hang of the Celsius oven.  I am also getting pretty good at telling the temperature outside in Celsius.  I wonder if Fahrenheit will ever seem unusual?

Our beautiful granddaughter, Carlye Anne Pfiester is home from the hospital finally.  She was diagnosed with Shigella.  Since I have told people that - 3 have told me how awful it was and theirs wasn't even as severe as Carlye's.  All three happened in 3rd world countries

With all of this staying home, there isn't much to report.  Have a wonderful Monday and Family Home Evening with your families.

No comments: