Friday, February 14, 2014

Fabulous Friday

 When we lived in Germany before - all of the marquees were done in a round. I have only found 2 of those here but haven't taken a picture yet.  We see the same 'billboard' at the train and bus stations for one week and then they change.  I meant to take a picture of the one advertising a trip to Zion's Canyon and other Canyon land parks in the US as a dream vacation.  I kept thinking I would be there when there was light but there never was any and it was not back lit like the 'Little Mermaid' poster.  This is how they advertised the Lego movie that just came.  It is filled with real leg - all red. 
This is the Disney's Little Mermaid that will be performed here live this summer.  This is at the second stop on our way to church.

This morning, while we waited for the bus there were some young children at the bus stop with their parents.  A police car drove by.  The children ran to the curb to wave.  The Policemen smiled and waved back.  The children giggled like they had seen the Queen.  I loved it. 

We had a good day.  It was our temple day and it was wonderful.  I did the whole thing in Danish except for the very end.  I still have to do that in English.

Happy Valentine's day.  We didn't realize it was Valentine's day until just a little while ago.  It is celebrated here but I guess not like we do.

No comments: