Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Oh what a Day!

Clyde went to PEC last night.  He started coughing when he got home after 10 pm.  He didn't stop coughing until this morning.  I finally called the mission office and asked for 2 Melchizedek priesthood holders to come by.  The other Senior married couples are the Hansen's and the Madsen's.  Elder Hansen anointed Clyde and Elder Madsen commanded him to be well.  He is finally resting quietly and has been for a couple of hours.  His temperature was 102 at 6 pm.  I can tell it is broken because he is so peaceful.  We will not be going to work tomorrow.  He needs to let his body heal.

Our granddaughter, Carlye Anne Pfiester is in the children's hospital in San Antonio.  She has a severe colon infection and can't keep anything down.  She is on an IV/morphine drip to help.  This family has been through it the last few weeks, with Tamara being killed and now this (plus another family member has only weeks to live because of cancer).  They desperately need our prayers and love.  My niece, Annemarie Dittmar is going by to see Carlye and I think my cousin's daughter Maggie is going to try to take my Aunt Norma and go and be with her.  I am grateful I have family to call on there to surround Carianne and Carlye with love.  I have to say that the 24 hours have not been my favorite.

No comments: