Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Pictures

This is the inside of the tunnel we walk through every day on the way to the train.  This is facing our going home direction.

This is the entrance to the first tunnel.  This is the direction  going to the train.

Picture taken of the view outside our office window.  Usually that playground is a very busy place.

We had a great day today.  We did 7 books.  Some of them were not very big but we are both sore from lifting the lid to the cradle and holding it up.  I hope one day soon I won't come home so exhausted I can't move.

I had a funny memory today.  When we lived in Germany the first time, people would ask me where my father was from.  I would say, 'Venice'.  I never added the Utah part.  One day one of  my friends asked if my father was still Italian.  I had no ide what she was talking about!

We just got our letters saying that we have until April 26th to take the test and get an extension on our visa, or we will be deported.  Glad the mission office is watching out for us.

No comments: