Thursday, February 20, 2014

A Better Day

I posted a blog with the Piano Guys playing music from Frozen and Vivaldi's 'Winter'.  I did this for my grandchildren.  I have several that are learning to play the piano and Nathanael, who is learning to play the cello.  Maybe we could have a cousins group some time in the future.

Clyde is feeling better but still very weak.  I don't think we will be going in to work tomorrow.  I left food in the refrigerator there and feel a bit bad to be taking the space but it will be there for us on Monday.  I just hope that Clyde is feeling stronger by tomorrow.  I don't want to have to do the shopping alone on Saturday.  This thing he has is causing people to die here.  I spoke with Elder Andersen, our Danish Senior missionary in charge of housing, etc. for the mission.  He said his wife has been taken to the hospital by ambulance twice in the last few weeks.  She is finally strong enough to be home again. 

The reason that Elder Andersen called was to tell us we had to pay the Danish Radio fee of $33 month in order to have our computer.  We have to have the computer.  It is invaluable in helping us get from place to place and connected within the mission.  Plus we need it to stay connected with the family.  We will pay it as soon as we pass the test and know we are staying.  Elder Andersen said not to think of it as a fee to a TV station but a license to have computers, etc.

Haven't heard much about Carlye. I hope she is finally on the antibiotic regime she needs to be on.  Annemarie Dittmar spent the better part of the day with Carianne and Carlye.  Aunt Norma Allen and Maggie went by to see them too.  I am grateful to my family for rallying around Carianne right now.

No comments: