Friday, February 21, 2014

Forlorn Friday

This morning I woke up with aches and pains and a low grade fever.  Clyde was feeling better and we watched the latest version of "The Lone Ranger" on TV.  (We are now watching Monster's University in Danish).  By 2:00 pm we were both washed out and slept for a couple of hours.  I could go to bed right now and probably sleep until tomorrow.

When I was growing up, my parents read about every Zane Grey book on the market.  I found out today that his book 'The Lone Star Ranger' was the inspiration for the 1930's radio show.  I could download it free on my kindle and did just that.

Clyde has a talk to give in Sacrament Meeting on Sunday and he hasn't felt well enough to polish it.  I am seriously wondering if we will make it church on Sunday if we don't start feeling better soon.

No comments: