Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Some pictures of Ducks

 When I was much younger and we lived in Germany, we would go and feed the ducks in the winter.  The place we went would have a frozen solid surface everywhere but for the small space the ducks swam in.  This is a canal on the way to the train station and our mall.  I thought it would be fun for my dad and my sister to see that ducks are alive and doing well in Denmark.



 Some ducks and seagulls sharing the bounty.
We stayed home today because Clyde was up a great deal of last night with a sore throat and a cough.  I think a day of rest was good for him.  It also gave him time to work on our presentation for Friday.  We will get back to work tomorrow.

Our immigration test is set up for the 27th of February.  Last Year was my eye surgery on my birthday.  This year the test the day after.  Hopefully we pass so we can stay.  My nightmare right now is that I fail and Clyde passes.  Don't know what would happen then.

No comments: