Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Biirthday to Me!

Today has been a very quiet birthday.  No cake, and not much going on.  Clyde is feeling a bit better.  At least he is hungry today.  That is a huge step forward in my book.

One year ago today, I was having my surgery on my eye lids.  Wow - where did the time go?  I am so glad I had that procedure done.  I would be walking around here blind if I hadn't done that because after dark, I couldn't see anything.  Now I can.

Tomorrow is our Immigration Test.  I sure hope Clyde is feeling better or at least a bit stronger tomorrow.  We cannot reschedule!  I am not looking forward to it - but then I just freeze when I take a test.  I have been studying but it is still scary to me.

One of the other sister's here in Copenhagen is my birthday sister.  Sister Swena was born on February 26, 1953 - but I am older because I was born just after midnight.

No comments: