Monday, January 20, 2014

The Age of Aquarius!

Today is the beginning of your time - those of you who are Aquarius.  Enjoy.

Clyde got the glass in so much faster this time.  It still took 2 hours but we were able to get 3 protocols done and they were very big books - over 700 pages each.  We are now breaking into 8000 names a year.  It will only get bigger.

Ani came in and talked to us about what to expect with the 1796 protocols.  She is cleaning and repairing them right now.  We will have them Wednesday afternoon and they want them done as quickly as possible.  This set of records are from the great fire in Copenhagen that wiped out over half of the city.  After that you couldn't have wooden roofs.  Everything is ceramic or metal until recently.

It was windy and bitter cold.  The wind just about knocks you over and it is so cold.  Today was the first time since we have been here that the weather is similar to what we experienced in March 42  years ago.  I think I can handle any kind of weather but wind.  I never have liked it.  When it blows outside, I just want to curl up and sleep.

I think my day of literal rest yesterday did a world of good.  Hopefully I can keep going for a while.

No comments: