Saturday, January 25, 2014

P-day

Saturday is our p-day.  For the rest of the mission it is Tuesday but because we work in an office - we rest on Saturday.  We do our shopping and any errands that we need to run.  I must admit that I would love a day where I didn't have to go anywhere and do anything but I don't see that happening anytime soon in my crystal ball. 

It was bitter cold today, again.  Even the Danes were dressed with hoods and gloves.  I am so grateful for my warm winter clothes.  I hope we can get some for Clyde soon.  We had barley-beef stew for dinner tonight with 5 grain bread.  So good!

Because this was such a laid back day - there really isn't much to report.  We are studying the lesson for tomorrow and will leave at 7 a.m. for Clyde to be at the Church in time for his meetings.  We will get home after 2.  I wish the buses kept the same schedule every day of the week.  Would make our waits so much shorter.

No comments: