Sunday, January 19, 2014

An Okay Day

We went to the dinner last night at a party for the senior missionaries and I think it made me sick.  It was delicious but the first course was fish.  I had a very small piece of salmon and have had an upset stomach ever since.  The prawns were fresh and wonderful but I should not have had the salmon.  There were several other kinds of fish but I knew I couldn't eat them.  For the main dish we had cabbage and pork again.  This time there were roasted mushrooms, pickles and 5 kinds of olives to accompany it.  It was an interesting meal.  For dessert it was fruit and cheeses.  I had the most delicious brie I have ever eaten.  I  had been fighting a headache all day long and finally after Clyde and I had finished eating, we decided to come home.  We just left our little $2 gifts behind.  Apparently there were not enough gifts so we didn't get anything. I told one of the other couples we were leaving and to collect our gift.  There wasn't one to collect.

I was up all night with a very upset stomach, so I didn't even try to attend Church today.  Having to sit on buses for 1 hour one way was just more than I could handle and then knowing we couldn't leave once we got to Church until 4 hours later, clinched the deal.  I slept all morning.  So because I have had such a boring day, there isn't much to blog.  I hope I am feeling better tomorrow.  But if I am going to miss - tomorrow is the day because Clyde will be replacing the glass and that took 4 hours last time.

No comments: