Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Thankful Tuesday

I thought I would list some of the things I am thankful for.  I am constantly thanking Heavenly Father for little things.  Here a few in no order:
Warm winter coat
Ear muffs
Warm boots
Warm gloves
Thermal underwear!
Warm socks
Warm pajamas and slippers
The fact I get to wear pants every day instead of having to wear a skirt and freeze.

That will do for today.  Reading back over the list reminds me of some letters I got from Marianne while she was one her mission.  It is pretty much a duplicate.

We did almost 20,000 names today.  We worked on the biggest protocols we have had up until now.  We are starting on 1919 - the beginning of the great influenza epidemic that literally spread around the world.  Those are even bigger than today's.

I was reading an article in one of the Danish magazines.  It said that Alfred Hitchcock was fined for a kiss in the movie, "Notorious" because it last longer than 3 minutes!  When I looked the scene up, they are talking to each other with their mouths close to a phone.  Weird.  By the way Notorious in Danish is Berserk!

Clyde is at ward council and won't be home until 10 pm.  I am so glad I have permission to stay home while he is out in the snow and wind.  I just can't do it anymore today.

No comments: