Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sondag

We had a great Sabbath today.  We did have very long waits between the buses and the temperature is in the teens (F).  The wind is blowing and it is snowing.  I do not look forward to the commute tomorrow. 

Today in Sacrament Meeting a young man named Sebastian said something that has made me think all day.  He said we should live everyday as if we were attending the temple that day.  When we know we are attending the temple, we conduct our lives in a more Godlike manner.  I have been pondering that statement all day.  I imagine I will ponder it all week. 

Not a whole lot to report.  We had lunch of chicken soup, bread and cheese.  The bread was cut very evenly because Clyde did it.  We were reminiscing about my Grandma Tuttle (Omi) and how she could cut bread evenly most all of the time.  It was a funny memory but a warm and cozy one anyway.

Have a wonderful Sabbath. 

No comments: