Friday, January 10, 2014

A fun Friday

This morning we left about 1 hour later than usual because we had an interview with President Sederholm.  It was a fun chat.  He keeps abreast of all we do via our emails to family and friends - especially Clyde's.  We did the 10:00 session at the temple right after that and I did it without headphones.  I have no clue what to say to enter the Celestial Room so I have to do that in English.  I saw Sister Christensen again and we had a wonderful visit. 

We filled out the paperwork in the mission office that we were supposed to fill out when we got here.  We will be scheduled to take the Danish Immigration test in April.  We also picked up this months Liahona - in English.  They didn't get enough Danish magazines so the missionaries are only getting one per companionship with none left for the old people.

We have been invited to a party next Saturday for all of the senior missionaries.  It should be fun.  We are to bring a small gift.  We bought a little stuffed fish and a stress ball.  Both were just 10 crowns each.  We aren't sure if each of us need a gift or we need 1 gift per couple - but we are prepared.

We are finally expecting snow on Monday.  There are some really good sales going on so I got some boots that go just above my ankles that are lined.  They are so warm and comfortable it is like walking with slippers on.  I love them because there are zippers on each side - so you can unzip them and dry them well.  I think they will be just what I need for the next 2 winters.  They were only $65.

I came home and fell asleep.  I slept for over 2 hours.  I have not done that since we arrived in Denmark.  Oh and just as I predicted, Clyde got home just after 10 last night - but the meeting did not let out until 9 - so he actually made good time.  President Williams, the temple president would have brought Clyde all the way home but Clyde just had the president drop him off at the train station.

Hopefully we have hard drive shuttles in the office come Monday - otherwise we will be on a forced vacation again.

No comments: