Wednesday, May 7, 2014

We were in the system...

...and so it only took a few minutes for us to become legal.  They were not the least bit concerned that we had not received our letter.  We were in the computer and they simply retook our pictures and our fingerprints.  We are legal until May 7, 2015 (but we should be on our way home by then).  It is raining hard and I came home and let Clyde go to work alone.  I have a sore throat again and ache all over.  I have learned that if I take it easy, I get better much quicker.  I was drenched when I got home though.  My skirt was dripping wet and my raincoat is still shedding water.  My shoes are soaked through.  So glad we do have these coats to keep us dry though.  We are thinking we better get something like a London Fog coat for this summer.  These plastic things are going to overheat us quickly. 

Transportation did not work out as smoothly.  To get home I had to take "two buses and a train!".  To get to immigration was 2 buses and a long walk in a deluge, then they were late opening so we got to stand there for 15 minutes to do 5 minutes of work.  Oh well such is life.  I am just relieved we are legal now.

I am going to shut down the computer and go to bed.  I am running a fever again.  Have a good day.

No comments: