Friday, May 2, 2014

It is Friday

It has been a good week at work.  We have already done 15 of the school record books.  Only 180 to go!  Today there were no glitches on the computer but the 3:40 bus never showed.  We ended up waiting more the 1/2 hour for the bus.  That is the problem with 250S - it just comes when it wants too.

This morning I saw a young woman and thought I recognized her but she came and reminded me that we had spoken on Sunday after Stake Conference.  We visited while Clyde and I waited for 10 minutes for our bus to show.  She is Sister Moeller from Aarhus and is in Copenhagen for cancer treatments.  Her hair is just growing back from the chemo.  She told me she would look up the Young Single Adults and spend the evening with them.

Life is good  - even on rainy days.

No comments: