Thursday, May 8, 2014

Rainy Thursday in May

I slept all day long.  I ache all over and have a pounding headache.  This has been going on since I woke up.  I decided it was best to stay home.  I am glad I did but I still feel guilty when I do.

Clyde had somewhat of a stressful day.  The train schedule has changed.  We need to leave the house 5 minutes earlier now.  That is a bit frustrating.  Then Clyde got to work and the program would not let him evaluate the books.  It has to be evaluated in order to download onto the shuttle drive.  He has become resigned to something happening everyday.

He is currently at a missionary fireside.  The Elders are going to hold one the first Thursday of every month.  Clyde's allergies are giving him fits besides.  I admire him for going and doing things even when he doesn't feel good. 

No comments: