Saturday, May 17, 2014

Dejlig Lorsday (delightful Saturday)

Last Sunday on my walk to church, I saw lilacs everywhere.  I had never seen them this deep purple though.  These pictures do not do them justice.

The back yard of the house across the street from the church.  This gives you a better idea of the deep purple.

A little garden in the front yard of the house next door to the church.

This one is for my Heidi, my tulip lover.  The flowers here are so beautiful.  The green are so vibrant and yards are usually very well kept.

Clyde and I did our best to prepare for the Sabbath.  We did our shopping and got our hair cut.  It has been a beautiful day.  We will need to get our hair cut again the end of June because the salon we go to will be closed for the month of July.  The joys of living in Denmark.

No comments: