Friday, May 23, 2014

A Glorious Day in the Temple

This morning Clyde and I went to the 10:00 session in the temple.  Because this week they are celebrating the temple being opened for 10 years, there has been a big push for attendance.  The Room will fit 38  comfortably.  We had 47 and it was a tight squeeze.  The Spirit was amazing.  I was sitting by a sweet woman that has Type 1 Diabetes, Glaucoma and had a stroke and fell last week.  If she can be in the temple - there is no excuse of the those of us who can to not attend.  I had the privilege of helping her dress.  Her name was Anna and she is 75.  To have Type1 Diabetes and be that old, that is a miracle in and of itself.

Clyde and I went to a new mall that we discovered and got him some more short sleeved shirts.  The weather has turned beastly warm and we both need summer clothes.  I got some sandals and a sun hat.  That should help us both for a while.

No comments: