Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yesterday , Now My Troubles Seem Here to Stay!





Happy Ground Hog's Day!  If he even finds his way out of his hole, it will be a surprise to me!  Above are pictures from our apartment complex.  The first picture is the gazebo in the circle across the street from our apartment.  The second picture is our apartment's front door and the second to the last one is the club house/office for our complex.  The others are just what we look like with all of the snow.  Last night we had a bit more snow but today it is freezing rain.  The snow acts like a sponge making roof collapses here a big concern now.  Our roads are treacherous this morning, so Clyde does not have to report to work until after 10:00. 


The other day on the way to the temple, we say a Church's marquee.  It said: "If you are praying for snow - Please Stop It!"  I agree.  Have a wonderful day and stay warm where you.  I hope my sister and her daughter are safe and warm in Chicago!

No comments: