Friday, February 11, 2011

Plain Wisdom

It has been a long time since I have read a book so quickly and been so delighted with a book.  I just remarked today to Clyde that I haven't been blogging book reviews because I just haven't read anything that I have really loved.  I vowed months ago I would review only books I loved except for my Blogging for Books review and this happens to be both!  This was written by an Amish woman, Miriam Flaud and a Christian woman, Cindy Woodsman (a best selling author) who have written practical advice about family life.  It is beautifully written and just so much fun to read.  It took me less than 2 hours to read.  I couldn't wait to get back to it and it has been a long time since I have had that experience.  I would give this book 4.5 stars.  I highly recommend this book.  Read it when it is released next month!

This book review is for waterbrookmultnomah.com

No comments: