Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Weather Outside is Frightful!


We have been getting a crazy amount of snow this year.  Last Friday, we were up at the Boston Temple and the sun was somewhat shining.  I thought I would take some pictures of the snow and the temple - just to give people an idea.  There have been days the temple has been closed because of the snow.  Church has been cancelled in some areas on a few Sundays because of the snow this year but fortunately we have not had to do that this year.  I have had to cancel seminary every Wednesday and Thursday for the last month!  That seems to be when our snow storms hit and they hit the hardest during the night hours.  The roads are not cleared enough by the time seminary starts to have my young people driving on them.  Fortunately we are keeping up and doing well with the class time we do have.  I have an amazing seminary class - I am very lucky that way.  I will eventually take some pictures of where we live but it needs to be cleared and not snowing!  Welcome to February!  Hope your winter is easier than ours!

1 comment:

Holly said...

That picture of the temple looks like a postcard! It is so beautiful, thanks for sharing. :)