Sunday, February 27, 2011

8 Years Ago...


8 years ago, I was anxiously awaiting the birth of my 2nd granddaughter and 4th grandchild.  Isabella Lou Nordell, arrived on the 13th of March 2003, in Italy.  My hands were tied and I was so far away while Heather and Brandon welcomed their first child into their home.  The top picture is Bella, Heather and me at Pam's graduation from the University of Utah.  The bottom picture is Bella in my pajamas.  When I was visiting, I walked into the room I was staying in, to change into those very pajamas.  I started laughing and snapped the picture.  It was not what I expected.  I miss Bella so much.  We were able to bond when I stayed with her for 2 months while Heather was expecting Evie.

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Bella was born on the 12th.

Grandma Bailey said...

You know me and dates, especiall when I am tired!