Tuesday, February 15, 2011

When I was 18

When I was 18, I had a professional photographer take pictures of me walking along the River by the Heidelberg Castle in Germany.  This was one of those pictures.  For some reason my mother did not like those pictures.  She said they didn't look like the real me.  I have always thought they capture me pretty well.  I had them taken to go in a frame for my father, for Father's Day for my last summer home before I went to Snow College.  Mom never let them be shown but the Senior picture that looked like I was something from a Gothic novel was all over the house!  I know it was Mom's meds that did this.  The other thing that upset her is that I had these done in black and white.  She might have been happier if I had had them done it color, but I didn't have the money for color.

No comments: