Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Another Picture of Baby Me

This is another picture of me.  I guess I was about 5 or 6 months old.  The interesting thing is that our girls had a dress very similar to this that Aunt Jac sent them.  It was a pale pink.


I ran across a quote the other day that I want to share.  It was "Why is it so easy to believe in other people and so hard to believe in yourself?" Sandra Belle-Lundy.  I have pondered that quote a lot the last few days and found it to be very true.  We can be everyone else's cheerleader, but rarely our own - especially as a mother.  Somehow there is something wrong with this picture.  


I was thrilled yesterday to go back to working out.  Sedona was pretty much destroyed by a fire the day we got back from Las Vegas.  Yesterday they finally re-opened and it was a joy to go and be able to workout again!  I hadn't realized how much I missed it.  I won't be able to go today because of the weather but I will be there again tomorrow, to workout and sit in the toasty warm sauna!  What bliss!

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

Dad is a rabbit like Jack and you are a snake like Marcus.