Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Gift

I have shared this on Facebook but thought I would include it in my blog.  Today I gave an invitation to the Bo, Jeppe, Steffan and Frederick to watch it.  Frederick said that you can't put Christ back in Juldag because it was never there in the first place.  I told him that I knew he was an old Viking but that even they could remember Christ.  Bo started looking up the website while I was standing there.  Jeppe said he would look at it this evening and share it with his family.  Elisabeth receive a card earlier and was so touched that we would remember her.  This was not something that was going to be promoted anywhere outside of the US but we have had a very positive response to it here.  Bo said he liked the other videos that it led him too.  It was a very fun experience.

Frederick and I were talking about how our personal Christmas customs have changed.  I told him that next year we are going to dance around the tree.  He laughed and said no opening of presents on Christmas Eve this year.  They are waiting for the morning of the 25th and have one sleepless night instead of 2.  I really do enjoy these young men.

Scripture of the day: Moses 7:18  (this is found in the Pearl of Great Price of our Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints scriptures)

Evie loved my jokes - so here a couple of more for her.

What falls down, but never gets hurt?
~ Snow!

What did the bald man say when he got a comb for Christmas?
~ I'll never part with it!

What is a parent's favorite Christmas Carol?
~ Silent Night!

No comments: