Tuesday, July 29, 2014

We are going to make it!

There was a breeze today so that made it almost bearable in the office.  I don't know what we will do when Elisabeth gets back and wants her fan back.  That will be a sad day.  Frederick went home because he was so miserable.  He drinks a lot of iced coffee and coffee dehydrates you.  Not a good choice.  I would never say anything to him though.

For lunch today, Lars, Daniel and Frederick joined us.  We had such a good time.  Frederick said that he took his 2 wives and 2 children to the circus.  Then he looked at me and said, "Is that how you say it?"  I said a simpler way would be to say that he took his children and their mother's to the circus.  Frederick leaned over to me and said, "Divorce is not a good thing."  Frederick went on to say that the circus is no longer like when he was a child.  Gone are the animal acts because they are cruel and he said if you want to see a tattooed lady, just walk down the street.  Lars started laughing and said the freaks are in public and none freaks are in hiding.  Lars suggested there be a circus with the un-tattooed lady and the person at their perfect weight.  Then he said he wasn't sure he could find anyone like that anymore.  We laughed and joked.  The time flew.  Then Daniel asked me if I knew LeBron had taken Michael Jordan's number.  We started talking about American Sports.  I have to read up on sports because he just wants to share that passion of his with someone.  I understand.

We did 9 books but they were all ledger which means instead of getting credited with 2 shots per page - we only got one.  That makes our numbers look lower but they in truth were really good.  We are currently doing the orphanages and then on to civil marriages.

No comments: