Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sweet Sabbath

On our final day of our Senior's Conference, we visited a Baron's house that has been in the same family since1242.  They turned it over to Denmark in 1880 because it was just too costly to keep up.

This is one of the boxes with pews in the little chapel in the Baronage.  If you look closely you will see a skull at the bottom of the decorative painting.

One of the beautiful dresses that were original to the family that lived there.  It has been treated so it will not deteriorate.  It was quite the dress.

Clyde took this picture because it reminded him of my mother.  I smile every time I look at it because he is right.  It is very much something my mom would have loved.

I promise to burden you only a few more days with these pictures.  Have a good Sunday.

No comments: