Monday, July 28, 2014

Miserable Monday

I shouldn't complain about the weather but if I don't here, it will be with a Dane and I don't want to offend.  Currently it is 79 degrees with a feel like temperature of 90.  The humidity is at 90%.  It feels like San Antonio, Texas in May or early June - without air conditioning!  Lars asked if it was "...hot enough to me."  I corrected his phrasing and said, "...is it hot enough for you?"  He started laughing and said, "That makes no sense."  Bo said, "Is it supposed too?"  Love being with those guys.  I think we are offending Bo with our music.  We may have to turn it way down or stop listening.  I feel bad when I walk by and his office door is closed.  He needs the cross ventilation - or maybe he likes it hot.  Don't know.

I wish it would cool down so the Danes will put their clothes on.  Today I saw a dozen people sitting on their balconies in their underwear.  The one thing I can be grateful for is the women WERE wearing bras.

We got 9 books done today.  We would have done at least one more big book but we had to download new software for our camera and that took 1 hour and 20 minutes.  That seriously cut into our camera time.

No comments: