Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday is Temple Day

For the last 10 years, every other Friday, Clyde and I have attended the temple.  We were Ordinance Workers for a time and now we attend to draw closer to our Father in Heaven.  Today we went and watched without headsets - we only used headsets 2 times before doing it on our own.  We are getting very good at understanding more and more with each attendance.  It was a wonderful experience.  The brand new missionaries for Denmark, came in for the next session.  President Sederholm tries to get the new missionaries to the temple within a month after they get here.  They were very excited to attend today.  I do have question, how do you leave your temple recommend stateside but bring your clothes?  Today a woman and young man that are doing a study abroad session in Northern Germany had to wait for approval but had their clothes.  I shouldn't wonder too much - I left my recommend in Rhode Island when I went for Pam and Chris' wedding and that was whole purpose of the trip.

We are obviously fighting some kind of infection.  When we got home today, we had lunch and then both slept for more than 2 hours.  I do feel much better though.

No comments: