Monday, July 14, 2014

Another Sick Day

This is a piano found in the baronage.  We just thought it was unusual.

These are flowers in a tree that are wonderfully fragrant.  They smell a lot like honeysuckle but even more so.  These trees were all over the grounds.

Clyde at the trunk of one of these wonderful trees.  This was taken just as we were getting ready to leave.

Our mission president and his wife, President and Sister Sederholm.

This is for fun.  One of our missionary senior couples collect 'fart' signs.  In Danish fart means speed or travel time.  We see fart signs all the time on the roadways.  Good for a smile.

I promise these are the last of the Senior Conference Pictures I will post.  I had to stay home today.  After being up all night, I knew where was not way I could rely on public transportation and be sick.  It is not a good combination.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a well day finally.

No comments: