Tuesday, July 8, 2014

More Pictures from the Senior Conference

I loved this.  I have never seen an real 'Dutch Door'.  When my father built Marianne and I a dollhouse it had a Dutch door on the kitchen.  All of my life I have wanted a Dutch door on a doorway in my home.  I probably never will but this was so fun to see.

This is the side of the restaurant where the door is.  It is a beautiful little building and very busy.  Yes, that is a Thatched Roof on top.

This is "The Old Crow" restaurant where we had the best Wienerschnitzel I have had in 42 years.  It was served with fresh peas that had just barely been warmed - so it was like eating fresh peas.  Thatched roofs were very common where we were.

The 'Gammel Kro' is one of the oldest restaurants that has been in continual use as a restaurant and way house since it was built!  It has been in the same family for 200 years.

We did only 6 books today.  We had to re-shoot a book that somehow slipped out of focus for 1/2 the book.  We are not sure how it happened.  Our perfect score has ended.  Kind of sad but hopefully no more retakes.

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

I want a Dutch door to the backyard. I would love to be able to watch outside and feel the breeze.