Thursday, July 10, 2014

100 Million Miracles...

This was a produce stand outside of the Gammel Kro.  It was on the honor system.  Fresh peas and strawberries were on sale.  I meant to go and get some peas but of course got side tracked.

Most of our group having dinner.

The high chairs at the Gammel Kro.  Clyde wants to see if he can replicate them.  We will see.

The place settings at the Gammel Kro reminded me of the sugar and creamer set Marianne bought my mother in Germany.  Brought back all kinds of memories.

Yesterday at work I was hit with a stomach ailment.  It was important that we went to the temple with the fulltime missionaries that were celebrating their 1 year anniversary in Copenhagen.  We really needed to be a part of the that.  I prayed that I would struggle through the night and today if the symptoms were lessened to the point I could function.  I was blessed.  I didn't have another attack until we got home.  I did stay home today.
 
 
The dress in the office with these hot days is so funny.  Mikkel came in dressed in short shorts and a tank top and was going barefoot around the office.  Everyone else is wearing these weird capri's.  I have to say that men in 'capri's' is an odd sight.  Some are very tight fitting and others are more baggy.  No one is wearing shoes in the office right now.  I wear slipper socks that are very light.  Helps keep me cooler.  I have to say the most repulsive thing I have seen is a guy in 3/4 length pants - slung down low and going commando!  I thought I was going to throw up! Why would anyone think that was attractive!  Oh well - welcome to Denmark.
 


No comments: