Saturday, March 22, 2014

Preparation Day

When you have your P-day on Saturday, it makes you realize how important it is to prepare for the Sabbath and the coming week.  I think (for me) that if my prep day was during the week, I would squander it.  This way I don't.

When we were on the bus to go to the senior's conference, I saw a little store front called "The New Dehli".  It was a take out place for East Indian food.  It was also a delicatessen.  Made me smile.

We went to the bakery to get our bread for the week and there was a different young woman there.  She was very nice and fun to work with - but then we have not been disappointed with the service there since the first day we walked in.

With my yellow lighter weight rain coat, I must look foreign now.  We have people automatically speaking English to us - where when I have worn other coats or jackets, it has been assumed we were Danish. 

I saw some sweet little purple flowers in bloom along our train ride and the daffodils and crocus are in full bloom.  So fun to be in Denmark in the Spring.

No comments: