Saturday, March 15, 2014

My brother's Birthday

Today is my brother, Robert Maynard Brugger's birthday.  When I found out my mother was pregnant, I prayed every day for a brother with blue eyes and blonde  hair.  On March 15 - just after my 5th birthday, I got my wish.  I was beside myself with joy.  We have always had a special connection.  I am grateful to Dena because the last several years, Bob has seemed more content and happier than I have ever known him.  Happy Birthday baby brother.

Today is like the Denmark we saw when we were here in 1972.  The wind is blowing so hard that I almost knocked me over several times on the way home from shopping.  My bags were acting like sales and I was walking against the wind anyway.  It was hard work getting home. 

We are praying that we will make it to church tomorrow.  I am so sick of this.  I did wake up with no headache this morning.  That is a plus.

No comments: